The Spanish Language Kit for Mathematica 8.0.4 is only available on Windows and Mac.
The Spanish Language Kit Installer is a Mathematica notebook. Open this notebook in Mathematica to run the installer.
- Download the Spanish Language Kit Installer from the Wolfram Library. To download the file, click the download icon to the left of the file name in the Downloads section of the page:
- Double-click the downloaded notebook to run it in Mathematica.
- An installation window appears. Click the button labeled Instalar to continue.
- After the contents are installed, a new screen appears. Click the button labeled Finalizar to close the installer screen.
- Configure Mathematica to use Spanish in the Preferences dialog. On Windows, navigate to Edit ► Preferences and select “Spanish” for the field “Language for menus and dialog boxes.” On Mac OS X, navigate to Preferences ► Interface and select “Spanish” for the field “Language for menus and dialog boxes.”
- Finally, restart Mathematica. Mathematica‘s menus now appear in Spanish.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Wolfram Research or your local reseller.