The Spanish Language Kit for Mathematica 9 is only available on Windows and Mac. The Spanish Language Kit Installer is a Mathematica notebook. Open this notebook in Mathematica to run the installer.
- Click here to download the installer for the Spanish Language Kit.
- Double-click the downloaded notebook to run it in Mathematica.
- An installation window appears. Click the button labeled Instalar to continue.
- After the contents are installed, a new screen appears. Click the button labeled Finalizar to close the installer screen.
- Configure Mathematica to use Spanish in the Preferences dialog. On Windows, navigate to Edit ► Preferences and select “Spanish” for the field “Language for menus and dialog boxes.” On Mac OS X, navigate to Preferences ► Interface and select “Spanish” for the field “Language for menus and dialog boxes.”
- Finally, restart Mathematica. Mathematica‘s menus now appear in Spanish.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Wolfram Research or your local reseller.