- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download CDF Player Pro from the User Portal and run the installation file.
- The Wolfram CDF Player window appears. Double-click the product icon to begin installing.
- The Install Wolfram CDF Player window appears. Click Continue.
- Click Install to perform a default installation.
If you want to install CDF Player on a different drive, click Change Install Location.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Summary dialog appears. Click Close to close the installer.
- Locate the Wolfram CDF Player icon on your installation drive and click it to start CDF Player. On the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player window that appears, click the Activate Wolfram CDF Player Pro button in the top-right corner.
- On the Wolfram Activation Screen, type in your activation key from the User Portal and click Activate.
- When the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player Pro window appears, CDF Player Pro is ready to use.
How do I install CDF Player Pro on Mac?