- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download Player Pro from the User Portal and run the installation file.
- The Wolfram CDF Player Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation progress to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player window appears. On the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player window that appears, click the Activate Wolfram CDF Player Pro button in the top-right corner.
- On the Wolfram Activation Screen, type in your activation key from the User Portal and click Activate.
- When the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player Pro window appears, CDF Player Pro is ready to use.
How do I install CDF Player Pro on Windows?