Students may use student home-use licenses while studying abroad or temporarily at another location as long as they meet all of the following criteria:
- The student must install and use the license on their personally-owned machine.
- The individual must be currently registered as a student of your school.
- The license may only be used by the student at the remote location for a maximum of one (1) year.
Individuals who are registered students of a school not covered by your site license agreement are excluded from using student home-use licenses even in the following situations:
- The student is planning to visit or has previously visited your school.
- The school where the student is registered has a partnership with your school.