With certain subscriptions, you can also download and install the desktop version of Wolfram Programming Lab in addition to using it in the cloud.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine and restart Windows.
- Double-click the WolframProgrammingLab_11.2.0_WIN.zip folder to open it. Select setup-1a.bin, setup-1b.bin, setup-1c.bin and setup.exe, and click Extract.
- After the extraction process completes, double-click setup.exe to begin installation.
- The setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Click Next to install Programming Lab in the default directory.
To install Programming Lab in a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install all components (no other options are available).
- The installer adds Programming Lab shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Programming Lab folder.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram Programming Lab that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- The configuration of the Wolfram Programming Lab installation is finished. Click Install to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- To complete the installation and launch Programming Lab, click Finish. If you do not want Programming Lab to launch automatically, uncheck the Launch Wolfram Programming Lab box.
The installation is now complete. Log in with your Wolfram ID to start using it.