After downloading the Wolfram Programming Lab Download Manager from your Wolfram Account page, you are ready to begin the installation.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- If you already have an older version of Programming Lab installed in your Applications folder, please rename it before installing.
- Double-click the “Download Manager for Wolfram Programming Lab 12.dmg” file to start the download process.
- Double-click the Wolfram Programming Lab 12.0 Download Manager.app icon. The Download Manager starts and automatically begins downloading Programming Lab’s installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select Launch. The Programming Lab installer window appears. Drag the product icon to the Applications folder to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
The installation is now complete.
Click the Wolfram Programming Lab icon in your Applications folder to start using it. The Wolfram Product Activation dialog appears.
Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password.