After installing and activating Wolfram Enterprise Private Cloud (EPC), it needs to be configured before being ready for use.
- Navigate to EPC desktop to find EPC Management Utilities.
- Select the Configure Cloud utility from your EPC desktop. The EPC Configuration notebook opens with instructions for the configuration process.
- Follow the prompts in the EPC Configuration notebook to alter your desired settings.
- Navigate to the last slide of the Configuration notebook once the desired changes have been made.
- Apply your Wolfram Enterprise Private Cloud configuration settings by clicking the following three buttons in sequence:
- Generate Configuration Files
- Install Configuration Files
- Restart System Services
EPC restarts and the changes are applied.
Contact Private Cloud Support via email@example.com if further assistance is needed.