Wolfram Enterprise Private Cloud (EPC) is a virtual machine compatible with various hypervisor solutions. In this article, we will utilize Oracle VirtualBox. The following installation guide is intended as a supplement to the VirtualBox VM Import Process documentation.
- Download your EPC from the primary account holder’s User Portal.
- Open your VirtualBox application.
- Select menu item File ► Import Appliance and browse to the downloaded EPC .ova file.
- Choose the file and select Open. A dialog will appear, displaying the virtual machine’s specifications.
- Select Import to begin the installation. A progress bar appears, indicating the status of your import. When the import is complete, EPC will appear in your library.
- Select EPC in your library and press Start.
Once the VM has launched, your EPC desktop will appear.
Your EPC is now installed and needs to be activated.