Wolfram Enterprise Private Cloud (EPC) is a virtual machine compatible with various hypervisor solutions. In this article, we will utilize VMware Workstation. The following installation guide is intended as a supplement to the Workstation Import Process documentation.
- Download your EPC from the primary account holder’s User Portal.
- Open your VMware application.
- Select menu item File ► Open, and browse to the downloaded EPC .ova file.
- Choose the file and select Open. The Import Virtual Machine dialog appears. Enter the name and storage path for your VM.
- Select Import. A progress bar appears, indicating the progress of your import. When the process is complete, EPC appears in your VMware library.
- Select EPC in your library and press “Power on this virtual machine.”
Once the VM has launched, your EPC desktop appears.
Your EPC is now installed and needs to be activated.