- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine and restart Windows.
- Double-click the downloaded zip folder (WolframDesktop_11.1.1_WIN.ZIP) to open it. Select setup-1a.bin, setup-1b.bin, setup-1c.bin and setup.exe, and click Extract. By default, all three files will be extracted to the Downloads folder.
- After the extraction process completes, double-click setup.exe in the Downloads folder to begin installation.
- The Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Click Next to install all components.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Desktop shortcuts. The installer adds Wolfram Desktop shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram Desktop folder.
If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- Click Install to begin installing.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Wolfram Desktop. The installation is now complete.
- The Wolfram Desktop sign-in screen appears. Sign in with your Wolfram ID to activate it. Wolfram Desktop will remember your credentials the next time you open it.
If internet access is not available, you may activate Wolfram Desktop manually.