- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- If you are installing from a downloaded file, double-click the file to run it. If you are installing from a DVD or a USB drive, insert the DVD or connect the USB drive to your computer to start the installation.
- The Wolfram Desktop installer window appears. Drag the product icon to the Applications folder to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click the Wolfram Desktop icon in your Applications folder to start it.
- The Wolfram Desktop sign-in screen appears. Sign in with your Wolfram ID to activate it. Wolfram Desktop will remember your credentials the next time you open it.
If internet access is not available, you may activate Wolfram Desktop manually.