Before beginning the installation, please make sure you have finished downloading the installer from your Wolfram User Portal. If you are installing from a USB device, locate the SystemModeler executable ending in “.exe” on your computer after inserting the USB device.
- Quit any Wolfram products that you may have running.
- Double-click the installer file that you downloaded or you found on the installation USB device.
- Click Next to begin the installation.
- To install SystemModeler to the default directory, click Next.
If there is a different directory that you would like to install SystemModeler to, select the directory after clicking Browse and then click Next to continue.
- Click Back to go back and change any options you have set, such as installation location or libraries to install. Click Next to complete the installation.
- A progress bar for the installation appears. Please allow the installation to complete. After the installation has completed, a window appears to show that SystemModeler has successfully installed.
You can find SystemModeler under All Programs in the Start Menu. Activate SystemModeler to start using it.