As a first step, we recommend focusing on building models in the Model Center by combining components from a large selection of built-in libraries, then running the simulation and analyzing its results in the Simulation Center. At a more advanced stage, we recommend additionally sourcing the power of the Wolfram Language to optimize your system or analyze it at greater depth, or developing custom libraries using the underlying modeling language Modelica:
- offer a brief overview of how to model, simulate and analyze results in SystemModeler.
- The explains essential concepts and features of the product.
- offers basic and advanced courses as free on-demand videos or in instructor-led sessions.
- help you get started with applying SystemModeler to a variety of fields.
- The contains many thorough guides, tutorials and reference pages touching on every aspect of SystemModeler.
- The “” video provides an introduction to SystemModeler’s underlying object-oriented modeling language. To learn more about Modelica, we recommend:
- The “” video and help you get started with modeling simulation and analysis using Wolfram SystemModeler Link to access SystemModeler functionality in the Wolfram Language.
- The are a collection of downloadable models from a variety of fields.
- The and offer additional examples on how SystemModeler can be used.