- Start System Modeler. The Model Center window will open.
- Drag the .sma file representing the library to anywhere on the Model Center. The Library Archive Installer dialog will appear.
- Click “Install Libraries” to begin the installation. The libraries will be automatically installed.
- To verify successful installation, look for the new libraries under “Libraries” in the “Class Browser”.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support