Programs in Windows can be uninstalled in the Control Panel from the Start menu.
To ensure that Wolfram Player is completely uninstalled on your computer, remove the following directories as well. Please back up any documents that you want to keep from these directories:
- C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Wolfram Player
Here, <user> is your username.
These files may be hidden on your computer. You may need to enable your account to see hidden files.
Programs running on Mac operating systems can be uninstalled by dragging the program icon to Trash.
To uninstall Wolfram Player completely, please remove the following directories. Please back up any documents that you want to keep from these directories:
- /Applications/Wolfram Player.app/
These files may be hidden on your computer. To navigate to a hidden folder, open the Finder application. Press Command + Shift + G to open a file search dialog and enter, for example, “~/Library/WolframPlayer/”. Finder opens the hidden folder.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support