Students may use student home-use licenses while studying abroad or temporarily at another location as long as they meet all of the following criteria:
- The student must install and use the license on their personally-owned machine.
- The individual must be currently registered as a student of your school.
- The license may only be used by the student at the remote location for a maximum of one (1) year.
Individuals who are registered students of a school not covered by your site license agreement are excluded from using student home-use licenses even in the following situations:
- The student is planning to visit or has previously visited your school.
- The school where the student is registered has a partnership with your school.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support