If your databin expires, the databin and all of its entries will be deleted from the Wolfram Cloud. Any notebooks or Wolfram Cloud deployments that you have created that make use of data stored in this databin may not work properly.
You will not be able to retrieve your data if your databin is deleted from the Wolfram Cloud, so please be sure to download your raw data locally prior to the databin expiration date.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support