If you have not configured your local SendMail SMTP server settings, the Wolfram Language will attempt to send the email via the Wolfram Cloud. Email sent using the Wolfram Cloud will consume 10 Cloud Credits per email recipient.
Your local SendMail settings can be configured in the Preferences dialog under Internet & Mail ► Mail Settings ► Outgoing.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support