SystemModeler is optimized for the latest operating systems and hardware, so you can use any system you want.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or equivalent
- Disk Space: 1 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 2 GB
SystemModeler requires Microsoft Visual Studio to be installed. Microsoft Visual Studio Express can be installed for free.
|Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)|
SystemModeler requires Xcode to be installed. Xcode can be installed for free from the Mac App Store.
SystemModeler requires a C++ compiler to be installed. The recommended compiler is G++.
SystemModeler has been tested on the distributions above, but is likely to function on most recent major Linux distributions.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support