After downloading the Wolfram Programming Lab Download Manager from your Wolfram Account page, you are ready to begin the installation.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Run “Download Manager for Wolfram Programming Lab 12.2.exe”. The Download Manager opens and immediately begins downloading Wolfram Programming Lab’s installation files to your Downloads folder. Wait for the download to finish.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Select Launch.
- The Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Select the directory where you would like to install Wolfram Programming Lab.
- Click Next to install all components.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Programming Lab shortcuts. The installer adds Wolfram Programming Lab shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram Programming Lab folder.
If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram Programming Lab that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- Click Install to begin installing.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Wolfram Programming Lab. The installation is now complete.
- The Wolfram Programming Lab sign-in screen appears. Sign in with your Wolfram ID to activate it. Wolfram Programming Lab will remember your credentials the next time you open it.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support