Wolfram Player installs to C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Wolfram Player by default on Windows. To install the program to a different directory, the installation needs to be run on the command line.
- Run the Wolfram Player Download Manager to download the installation files. When the download completes, close the Download Manager without selecting Launch.
- Identify the Wolfram Player download folder starting with “M-WIN-D-” inside your Downloads folder, C:\<username>\Downloads.
- Open a Command Prompt and navigate to this directory:
… where <M-WIN-D-…> is the full name of the directory identified in the previous step.
- In the Command Prompt, begin installing:
… where <desired directory> is the directory you want to install to. For example, to install to D:\Wolfram Player\:
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Wolfram Player is now installed to your desired directory.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support