- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or equivalent
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 4 GB
SystemModeler requires Microsoft Visual Studio to be installed. Visual C++ Build Tools can be installed for free.
|macOS 10.14 (Mojave)|
|macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)|
|macOS 10.12 (Sierra)|
|OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)|
|OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)|
|OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)|
SystemModeler requires Xcode to be installed. Xcode can be installed for free from the Mac App Store.
SystemModeler requires a C++ compiler to be installed. The recommended compiler is G++.
SystemModeler has been tested on the distributions above, but is likely to function on most recent major Linux distributions.
SystemModeler 5.1 is compatible with the Modelica Standard Library (MSL) 3.2.2, 3.2.1 and 3.1.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support