Site Administrators may want to remotely install Mathematica on large numbers of machines without having to directly interact with installation dialogs.
By installing Mathematica from a script, the process can be automated. There are a number of command-line options that can be supplied to the setup program to suppress the messages that accompany a typical installation.
Using the install tags
suppressmsgboxes together will hide most of the installation process, except for the main progress bar display window. To suppress the progress display window as well, use the tag
verysilent instead of
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support