webMathematica produces this message when evaluations take a long time to complete. Evaluations are given an allotted amount of time to finish, after which webMathematica stops the evaluation.
- Run the evaluations in the Mathematica kernel to verify how long they take to complete. Long evaluations cause this message.
- Increase the allotted amount of time to finish the computation by using the KernelTimeLimit tag in the MSPConfiguration.xml file. The MSPConfiguration.xml file is located in the webapps/webMathematica/WEBINF directory in your Tomcat layout. Nest the KernelTimeLimit tag inside of the KernelPool tag. Inside the KernelTimeLimit tag, place the number of milliseconds to set the time-out. This time-out should be long enough for the kernel’s calculations to complete.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support