- Processor: x86-64 compatible CPU
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 4 GB
* The minimum version supported is version 1709.
System Modeler requires Microsoft Visual Studio to be installed. Visual C++ Build Tools can be installed for free.
|macOS 11 (Big Sur) for Intel||✓|
|macOS 11 (Big Sur) for Apple Silicon||✓|
|macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||✓|
|macOS 10.14 (Mojave)||✓|
|macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)||✓|
|macOS 10.12 (Sierra)||✓|
System Modeler requires Xcode to be installed. Xcode can be installed for free from the Mac App Store. If System Modeler is not autodetecting Xcode 11, see our support article for help.
System Modeler requires a C++ compiler to be installed. The recommended compiler is G++.
System Modeler has been tested on the distributions above, but is likely to function on most recent major Linux distributions.
System Modeler 12.2 is compatible with the Modelica Standard Library (MSL) 4.0.0, 3.2.3 and 3.2.2.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support