Mathematica generates this message when the license that activates your Lightweight Grid is invalid. Replacing your current license with a valid one fixes the issue.
- If you use a single-machine license from your Mathematica installation to activate the Lightweight Grid, verify that Mathematica itself runs. If Mathematica does not run, contact Wolfram Customer Support for a valid password.
- Unsecured or lab passwords cannot be used to activate the Lightweight Grid. If your current installation of Mathematica uses an unsecured or lab password, contact Wolfram Customer Support for a secured password.
- If you use a MathLM to activate the Lightweight Grid, verify that the MathLM is running. If the MathLM is not running, contact the MathLM administrator.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support