Mathematica generates this error when the published name of the server machine is not visible across the network.
You can resolve this by fixing the network so machines can be found by name, or setting ContactURL in the Server Settings page to the IP address of the server. The Server Settings page is located at http://localhost:3737/WolframLightweightGrid/ServerSettings.
An example ContactURL setting for a server running on a machine with the IP number 18.104.22.168 is http://22.214.171.124:3737/WolframLightweightGrid. You must restart the server for the changes to take effect.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support