If your license permits student home-use, then you may distribute copies to students. You should have been issued a separate student site license number and installers for the student version of the software.
If your license agreement does not include student home-use, then copies of Wolfram Research products cannot be distributed to students for use on their personal machines, even if they are located in a university residence hall.
If you’re unsure whether your license includes student home-use, then please view your license details at the Wolfram User Portal. If you want to add student home-use to your site license, please contact Wolfram Research or your authorized reseller.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support