Parallelization in Mathematica uses the hub-and-spoke model in which a controlling kernel manages a number of subordinate kernels (subkernels). Remote computers that have Mathematica installed can provide additional subkernels beyond the local subkernels.
A remote computer that provides subkernels is considered a host, while the computer running the controlling kernel is considered the client. If the host and client computers are both running a Linux operating system, then Mathematica can use SSH to connect with remote Wolfram kernels.
If the two computers are not both running a Linux operating system, then we recommend using the gridMathematica Server/Lightweight Grid Manager combination product to access remote kernels.
- Set up passwordless private/public key pairs between the host and client computers. Please contact your local System Administrator for help, if necessary.
- Start Mathematica on the client computer.
- Select the Evaluation ► Parallel Kernel Configuration menu item. The Preferences menu opens with the Parallel tab selected.
- Select the Remote Kernels tab.
- Click the Enable Remote Kernels button.
- Click “Add Host” to add a new remote connection.
- In the Hostname field in the right panel, input the Hostname of the remote computer. Press Enter to confirm the change.
- Check the Enable box and set the number of kernels you wish to use. Do not exceed the CPU core and licensing limits on the host.
- If the username on the host and the client differ:
- Check the “Use custom launch command” box.
- Replace the “-l `3` `1`” with username@hostname, where username is the user’s login on the host machine.
- Press Enter to confirm the change.
- Verify the kernel configuration by evaluating $ConfiguredKernels.
- Close the Preferences menu.
The remote kernel configuration is now complete. From a Mathematica notebook, using the LaunchKernels command, or any other parallel functionality, will now include the configured gridMathematica kernels in parallel computations.
청구서, 제품 동기화에 관한 질문에서 기술적인 질문까지 부담없이 문의하세요.
1-800-WOLFRAM (국제 전화는 +1-217-398-0700)
월요일 - 금요일
8am–5pm 중부 표준시
- 제품 등록 및 동기화
- 구매 전 정보 및 주문
- 설치 및 동작
고급 기술지원 (해당 고객을 대상으로)
월요일 - 목요일
8am–7pm 중부 표준시
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm 중부 표준시
- 우선적 기술지원
- Wolfram 전문가들의 제품 지원
- Wolfram 프로그래밍
- 고급 설치 지원