You must manually activate SystemModeler if your computer cannot connect to the internet.
- Close any Wolfram products that may be running.
- Start SystemModeler. The Product Activation dialog will appear.
- To manually activate, click Other ways to activate in the Product Activation dialog.
- Click Manual Activation. The manual activation dialog appears. Copy the MathID shown in the dialog as it appears on your computer.
- Get your activation key in the Wolfram User Portal under the My Products and Services tab.
- To generate the password, go to the password generator form and enter your activation key and MathID in the form. Click the Generate Password button to generate your password.
- Type your activation key and password into the manual activation dialog and click Activate.
If you are still unable to activate SystemModeler, contact customer service for assistance.