Your site license’s Activation Key and Password Authorization setting will allow you to control who is issued activation keys and passwords and when requests will require Site Administrator approval. There are two options:
- Always: All activation keys and passwords, including those requested directly by individual users, should be sent to the Site Administrator(s) for approval.
- Sometimes: Activation keys and passwords may only be issued to users who have an authorized email address or whose request originated from within an authorized IP range. Requests from “non-authorized” users should be sent to the Site Administrator(s) for approval.
- Never: Activation keys and passwords will only be issued to users who have an authorized email address. Requests from “non-authorized” users will not be allowed.
If you choose to restrict access to activation keys and passwords to “authorized” individuals, their requests will only be automatically approved if they are using an email address ending with the domain name(s) you have specified or if their requests originated from within your organization’s IP range. This applies to activation key and password requests submitted through the following methods:
- Your organization’s Wolfram Activation Key Request Form
- The Product Registration and Information Updates page
- Directly, through Wolfram Research Customer Service or a local Wolfram Sales Partner
Your organization’s Activation Key and Password Authorization setting may be updated through the Wolfram User Portal.