You may be prompted to reactivate your product for any of the following reasons:
- Your system configuration has changed.
- Your license has expired.
- If you obtained the product through a site license, contact your Site Administrator for instructions to request a new activation key or password.
- If you are using a trial version of the product, you can purchase the product through the Wolfram Store.
- If you are using the Semester or Annual Edition of a Wolfram product, you can purchase a new license through the Wolfram Store.
Your activation key was associated with your previous system’s MathID during an earlier activation process. To clear this information and reuse your existing activation key with your new system configuration, please contact Wolfram Research Customer Service or your local Wolfram Sales Partner.
If you are using a time-limited license, you will be prompted to reactivate your license when it expires.