Many free resources are available to help you learn and get started with the Wolfram Language:
- Stephen Wolfram’s An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language is an easy-to-follow exploration of the language, with many useful examples and exercises for the reader.
- For those with a background in programming, the Fast Introduction for Programmers is a quick tutorial on the foundations, syntax and functionality within the language.
- For those looking to solve math problems, the Fast Introduction for Math Students quickly brings all levels of math students up to speed on using the Wolfram Language for calculations, plots and presentations.
- Wolfram Programming Lab is an open programming environment that contains numerous code examples that help explore the possibilities of the Wolfram Language.
- The Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center contains many thorough guides, tutorials and reference pages touching on every aspect of the language.
- Learn from quick-start and in-depth courses on demand or register for scheduled live courses through Wolfram Training.
- Learn from quick-start and in-depth courses on demand or register for scheduled live courses through Wolfram U.
Furthermore, we recommend getting involved at Wolfram Community, where programmers from all backgrounds discuss the Wolfram Language.