You can install packages in Wolfram Products such as Mathematica or Finance Platform by using an easy to follow dialog.
- Navigate to File and choose “Install…”.
- A window prompts you for more information:
- From the “Type of Item to install” drop-down menu, select “Package”.
- From the “Source” drop-down menu, choose “From File …”. A window appears, allowing you to select the package that you want to install. After selecting the package, click the Open button.
- Choose a name for your package in the “Install Name” field and click the OK button.
The last character is a tick mark (`), not an apostrophe (’). It is available on most keyboards underneath the tilde (~). Additionally,
PackageName should be the same name as the Install Name field during the installation.