System Modeler allows you to verify whether a given C compiler configuration is usable.
- To get to the Options menu, navigate to Tools ► Options. On macOS, navigate to System Modeler ► Preferences.
- Select Global ► Compiler.
- Select the compiler to test from the “Select compiler” drop-down menu.
- Click “Verify Compiler”. The verification is successful if the “Compiler verification succeeded” dialog appears.
If the verification was not successful, try setting up your compiler manually.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support