When SendMail does not have a password for a particular user account, or when used with “Password” ► Automatic, you will be asked to provide your credentials in the login dialog. You can choose to save these credentials.
Your email credentials will be encrypted using keys stored on your computer’s hard drive. The encrypted credentials will be transmitted to the Wolfram Cloud, and may only be accessed after you have authenticated using your Wolfram ID.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support