Installation and setup instructions for gridMathematica Server are available for supported operating systems:
Wolfram Lightweight Grid Manager
Documentation for Lightweight Grid Manager is accessible only after installing gridMathematica Server. It is included with the Lightweight Grid Manager web application for the Apache Tomcat server.
To access the in-product documentation, after starting the Lightweight Grid Manager web application, click the Help hyperlink in the upper-right corner of the header bar:
To view the documentation without running Lightweight Grid Manager, navigate to the gridMathematica Server installation directory. The default
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\gridMathematica Server\11.2
- Mac: /Applications/gridMathematicaServer.app/Contents
- Linux: /usr/local/Wolfram/gridMathematicaServer/11.2
From within the
$InstallationDirectory, navigate to the subdirectory
and open index.html in your web browser.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support