Stylesheets are used by the Wolfram System to control the appearance and behavior of notebook files. At its core, a stylesheet is a collection of special cells in a notebook referenced by another notebook or applied as part of a notebook’s options. In the Wolfram System front end, all available stylesheets are listed in the toolbar option Format ► Stylesheet.
To remove a custom stylesheet from your Wolfram System, remove the according stylesheet file from any of the following locations:
- In a Wolfram notebook, evaluate:
to open the respective directory.
- Locate the stylesheet file you wish to remove, then delete it.
- Restart your Wolfram System for the changes to go into effect.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support