Wolfram Player is free-of-charge software that allows you to view and interact with Notebook or CDF files created in Mathematica or other Wolfram Language systems. As a free product, it does not require any activation key to use.
Any CDF content you wish to view needs to be downloaded to your computer before opening, as web browsers no longer support the CDF plugin.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Run “Download Manager for Wolfram Player 12.2.exe”. The Download Manager opens and immediately begins downloading Wolfram Player’s installation files to your Downloads folder.
Wait for the download to finish.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Select Launch.
- The Wolfram Player Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation progress to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Welcome to Wolfram Player window appears.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support