- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- What are controlling and computing processes?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can I enable logging with MathLM?
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- How do I approve Mathematica home-use license requests?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- How do I read the contents of a mathpass file?
- How do I export Mathematica licenses?
- How do I ensure only authorized users receive activation keys and passwords?
- How do I obtain an activation key or password through a site license?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I extend a license when the site license is renewed?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- How do I activate Wolfram products online?
- How do I request passwords for webMathematica Amateur?
- How do I request site activation keys and passwords?
- How do I automatically renew site license activation keys?
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support