Installation files for Wolfram products can be downloaded from the User Portal and installed from a USB drive.
Saving Installation Files to USB
- Sign into the User Portal and navigate to My Products and Services.
- In the Product column, click the name of the Wolfram product that you would like to save to USB.
- At the top of the product information page, click the Get Downloads button.
- Click the Download button for the appropriate Wolfram product and platform that you want to save to USB.
- Click Start Download. If prompted, choose the folder associated with your USB drive as the save destination.
- If the installation file is saved on your machine, copy and paste it into the folder associated with your USB drive.
Installing Wolfram Products from a USB Drive
- Insert the USB drive into an available USB port on your computer.
- Follow the product- and platform-specific instructions in the Wolfram Research Product Installation Guide.