System Modeler 12.2 supports Modelica Standard Library (MSL) Versions 3.2.2, 3.2.3 and 4.0.0. These libraries are bundled together with System Modeler’s installation files. We recommend that you use the bundled versions of MSL, because we test and optimize these for System Modeler.
System Modeler currently does not support certain MSL libraries, such as the MSL Fluid Library. We hope to support these in a future version of System Modeler. The System Modeler documentation lists every supported MSL library.
You can install unsupported libraries; however, to work, they must comply with Modelica Versions 3.2.2, 3.2.3 or 4.0.0.
Adding Custom Modelica Libraries to System Modeler
- To get to the Options menu, navigate to Tools ► Options. On macOS, navigate to System Modeler ► Preferences. (Screenshots shown below in Windows.)
- In the Options dialog, select Global ► Modelica Libraries.
- In the dialog, click the “Add Library Path” button and navigate to the folder that contains your library files. Select the libraries and click “OK”.
- To activate your library, make sure it is checked, then click “Apply”.
- To close the dialog, click “OK”.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support