Your subscription to a Wolfram Cloud product can be cancelled through your Wolfram account:
- Sign in using your Wolfram ID. The home page appears.
- Select Products & Services.
- Choose the product that has the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Select “Stop billing” to cancel this subscription at the end of your current billing cycle.
When you stop billing, your plan will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle. For example, if you purchased an annual subscription plan and have three months left, then choose to stop billing, the subscription will remain active until the end of that three-month period.
Once your paid subscription ends, your Wolfram|One, Mathematica Online and Programming Lab plans will be downgraded to the Cloud Basic level.
With the Cloud Basic plan, you will continue to be able to access and edit all of your existing files. This plan includes 200 MB of file storage. If you exceed this limit, you will not be able to upload or create any new files.
All Cloud Credits of the previous plan carry over to Cloud Basic. This plan also allows for the purchase of additional Cloud Credits.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support