All free Wolfram Cloud products include Wolfram Data Drop Starter.
Databins under the Wolfram Data Drop Starter plan expire in 30 days and are limited to 15 MB in size. When you are downgraded to Wolfram Data Drop Starter, all of your existing databins will expire 30 days from the date you were downgraded to the Starter plan. If a databin is larger than 15 MB, you will be able to keep all of your existing entries in your databin until it expires, however, you won’t be able to add any new entries to that databin.
Any new databins created under the Wolfram Data Drop Starter plan will expire 30 days from the date they are created.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support