MathLM is the license-managing software for Mathematica and Wolfram SystemModeler. MathLM can be installed on Windows-, Mac- and Linux-based servers.
A single instance of MathLM serves licenses to both Mathematica and SystemModeler. To enable this, enter both sets of licensing information, for “Network Mathematica for Sites” and “Network SystemModeler for Sites,” during the MathLM installation process.
- Follow the MathLM installation instructions through step 5. The MathLM password dialog appears.
- Enter the activation key and password for one of the two products into the according fields, then click the Add button.
- Enter the activation key and password for the other product into the according fields, then click the Add button once more:
The final field now displays the passwords for both products.
- Click Next to move to the “Completing the MathLM installation” dialog.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
Mac and Linux
- Follow the MathLM installation instructions through step 5.
- Follow steps 6 and 7 from the MathLM installation instructions to enter the activation key and password for one of the two products.
- Enter “y” when the prompt “Enter additional activation key?” appears:
- Follow steps 6 and 7 from the MathLM installation instructions once more to enter the activation key and password for the other product.
- Continue with step 8 in the MathLM installation instructions to finish the installation process.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support