When trying to input special keys such as, , and in WolframScript using an international keyboard, WolframScript may not be able to produce the characters with the default launching option.
To resolve the issue, start WolframScript in raw mode:
When in raw mode, the kernel accumulates all bytes it receives from the keyboard directly in the input buffer for further parsing and interpretation.
This raw mode disables some default keyboard shortcuts such as + , + , + , + , + and + for editing the input, but it enables the , , and keys.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support