For CUDALink to work with an NVIDIA graphics card, the GPU needs to be compatible with CUDA Toolkit version 10.1 and the installed CUDA driver needs to be version 418.39 or later.
For NetTrain functionality, the GPU needs to be compatible with CUDA Toolkit version 10.0 and the installed CUDA driver needs to be version 410.48 or later.
For more compatibility information, please see NVIDIA’s CUDA compatibility documentation:
In case of any inconsistency with their information, please contact NVIDIA.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support