Organizations that have enabled single sign-on (SSO) access for their Wolfram product site licenses must provide the following data to configure SSO:
- The Identity Provider (IDP) server metadata (either a public URL or the file itself in XML format)
- The URL that the users should be redirected to for sign-in
- The user metadata keys and their meaning
The following identification data of each user must be passed to Wolfram in order to grant the user access to the product:
- Unique immutable user identifier
- First name
- Last name
- User type (e.g. employee/faculty/student/…)
The organization may pass additional data to Wolfram where appropriate.
If you have questions about setting up SSO access at your organization, contact us.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support