If your organization has made single sign-on (SSO) available for Wolfram sites, any websites where you are prompted to sign in with a Wolfram ID will give you the option to sign in with your organization login.
This includes the following:
- Wolfram Cloud (including Mathematica Online)
- Wolfram|Alpha Pro
- Wolfram User Portal (to download and manage products, request activation keys for Mathematica, etc.)
- Wolfram Community (for peer-to-peer support and assistance)
When you sign in to any of the sites above:
- Enter your email address.
- Select a sign-in option using Wolfram credentials or organization credentials.
- Enter your password.
The first time you choose to sign in with your organization login, you may automatically be given access to any SSO-enabled Wolfram products that have been site licensed by your organization. If you have an existing Wolfram ID, you will also be prompted to link your organizational login to your Wolfram ID.
Please note that single sign-on is not yet supported for desktop Wolfram products, so you will not be able to sign in with your school login from within Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, System Modeler or Wolfram Desktop. To sign into these products, you must create a password.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support